Creamed cauliflower with Bleu d’Auvergne
- 150 g Bleu d’Auvergne
- 1 cauliflower
- 1/2 litre of chicken stock
- 1/2 litre of pouring cream
- 4 thin slices of smoked bacon
- 1 handful of flaked almonds
- 1 pinch of salt
- Cook the cauliflower florets in the chicken stock and cream, adding 1 pinch of salt.
- Mix in the Bleu d’Auvergne until you have a uniform, creamy texture.
- Place the smoked bacon between two sheets of baking paper and two baking trays.
- Bake at 180° C for 10 mins.
- Leave to cool.
- Roast the almonds in the oven at 150 ° C for 15 mins.
- Pour the creamy mix into bowls or deep dishes.
More tasty ideas