Leek and Bleu d’Auvergne tartlets
- 200 g Bleu d’Auvergne
- 1 kg leeks
- 4 to 5 of Swiss chard
- 25 cl crème fraîche
- 2 sheets of puff pastry
- 50g butter
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Wash the leeks and cut into rounds. Blanch for 5 mins and drain.
- Heat the butter in a pan and gently sweat the leeks. Remove from the heat, season and leave to cool.
- Wash and steam the Swiss chard for a few minutes. Cut the Bleu d’Auvergne into strips.
- Place on a sheet of pastry. Cover with the leeks, Swiss chard and Bleu d’Auvergne. Pour over the crème fraîche. Cover with the second sheet of pastry and seal using water. Create a vent in the centre and baste using the egg yolk. Decorate according to taste.
- Bake for 30 to 40 mins before serving.
Details about the recipe
Recipe by chef Dominique Peythieu from “Le Garage” restaurant.
Photo credit: Pierre Soissons